- Micropigmentation, also referred as semi permanent make-up or dermal-pigmentation, is a process where natural inorganic pigments are implanted beneath the epidermis (top layer of skin), into the dermal layer (second layer of skin), by needle micro insertion. This technique has been medically developed and specifically designed for a safe semi permanent application. Permanent cosmetics is a safe and natural-looking alternative to the expense and daily routine of applying makeup upon waking in the morning and often times throughout the day.
- Eyebrows that are too light, sparse, or non-existent, can be beautifully enhanced and improved with micropigmentation.
- Micropigmentation is done in 2 (sometimes 3) sessions.
- On micropigmentation numbing anesthetic cream is generously applied 20 minutes before the procedure and is reapplied during the treatment to avoid any uncomfortable pain, then a sketch is done with regular make-up pencil, once the shape and colour is agreed with the client we can start with the procedure.
- The touch up is done 6-8 weeks after to enhance the colour and give a perfect finish.