Microdermabrasion is a facial procedure that uses manual exfoliation to remove the outer layer of skin.We use a Diamond tipped wand to abrade the surface of your skin.
Just like physical fitness, our skin needs an exercise programme to keep it young and healthy. Microdermabrasion through regular stimulation to the microcirculation, aids in the production of new collagen and elastin formation in the face. If an adequate facial exfoliation programme is followed at an early age, it can help the skin retain its youthful appearance.
This is a safe procedure and has no downtime. Is one of the easiest and most effective ways to fight the effects of aging, it fiberblast under the skin to help with the production of collagen and elastin.
Benefits of microdermabrasion:
- great for aging skin, sun damaged or sun pigmentation
- it improves elasticity and muscle tone of the skin
- helps with the production of collagen
- improves skin affected by open pores, acne, comedones, congested skin, ingrownhair
- treats flaky and dry skin
- wrinkle reduction
- helps with lymphatic drainage and helps your body to produce new skin cells
We advise of course of 6 treatments (one per month)
Duration: 45 min