- Also known by a variety of names such as embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and 3D brows, is a form of permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments.
- Micro-blading is done by manually inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin to give the impression of fullness and shape to the eyebrows.
- It is done via a manual blade so strokes are sharp and crisp.
- The results of this method will look natural and just like hair strokes
- 2 sessions are needed 6-8 weeks apart
- This type of permanent makeup is not suitable for oily skin
- Lasts between 6-8 months depending on skin type and lifestyle